Courtesy of Ducks Deluxe – Some of these teeter on the edge of reality….
What’s the difference between a fiddle and a violin ?
– Who cares. Neither one’s a guitar
Did you hear about the guitarist who was in tune ?
– Neither did I
How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?
– None. They have machines to do that now.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
– To get away from the bassoon recital.
What did the drummer get on his I.Q. test?
What’s the definition of an optimist?
– An accordion player with a pager.
What’s the difference between an oboe and an onion?
– No one cries when you chop up an oboe.
What’s the difference between a bassoon and a trampoline?
– You take off your shoes when you jump on a trampoline.
“Mommy! Mommy! When I grow up I want to be a guitar player!”
– “Now Johnny, you can’t do both!”